Tuesday, April 18, 2006

A generous doctor...

Its quite seldom that we can meet a generous doctor... generous in terms of giving out MCs... Yesterday i was given 1 day MC becoz of indigestion and he gave me some pills for that... Guess the medicine worked too well, today had diarrhoea for the whole morning... Went back for check up again and he say that it is expected and gave me another 2 day MC... Altogether, i was charged 23 bucks only for both consultation...

Now i have a huge problem... Okay, i exaggerated... I'm feeling kinda better already... but i'm not sure if i should take the MC for tml also... Coz tml i have alot of things goin on in school~ And my brain is telling me to go... But my heart is telling me to rest at home... Wat should i do???

I'm just wondering how did the morning exercise go today...

Its hard to find someone that you can confide in...

No comments: