Tuesday, January 03, 2006

TPP~

Teachers Preparatory Programme~

Learnt alot of things about teaching today... mentally shag as usual... quite alot of things to absorb...

Saw quite a few familiar faces there... Hwee Miang (Fren i met during PPT), a lady T.O. from NYP, and an admin officer at the old BVSS campus...

Also met up with Lynette, adrian's cousin, at the Teacher's Network... We talked a little about teaching and advised me a little on the DOs and the DON'Ts of teaching...

Lynette's husband sent me home after that, but i decided to go to school instead... I wanted to get some books etc etc to start my planning... But unfortunately, there wasn't any books or notes on my table... and i still don't have my teacher buddy yet... so i tink i'm pretty dead... Hahaa~

Overall the day was quite fruitful... Tml will be another day... Hahaa...

Gambatte~!

No comments: