Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Hairstylist with an Attitude...

ARRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHH...........

I went to trim my hair as usual... but becoz i shifted and a not so good experience before, i went to try out a new hair salon...

My sis and i finally decided which salon to go to... So we went in, sat down and waited for our turn... Almost immediately, the hairstylist came... She asked me wat type of hair style i wanted and i just told her i wan a trim... length slightly shorter, overall make it more neater...

She said ok and started cutting... After a short while, its done... Looking into the mirror, my hair looked like a very stiff broom... I told her nicely to help me layer my hair a little more and make it nicer and the length to remain as it is... She said she understand and she started cutting again... But she seemed very angry... And she scolded me too~

When i realise wat she did to my hair, its too late already... And the worst part, it is still ugly... I was at a lost for words... gave them my most black face, paid and went off... Shldn't have paid them lor seriously~ Sianz...

I had to spend another amount and go to another salon to RE-trim my hair... ARRRGH...

CNY without money SUCKS

No comments: