Sunday, January 15, 2006

Another Update after so Long...

So... Two weeks have passed since i started teaching...

So far so good... guess the rumors about teachers having a good life are rumors after all...
The life is super hectic... Meetings after meetings, so many SOP to follow... Troublesome lor...

Teaching is really a calling... If u treat it as a job, u will not last long... The CCAs and the House Practices all starting soon... Together with the remedials... i have to prepare consent forms for the remedials...

My class is not too bad... but i tink it may be the lower end ones... got some very good pupils lah~ but not many... i have to work harder to make them understand...

Its really shiok when ur pupil actually recognised u when u are outside... Hahahaa~

Well... I'm posting from my new place... I have shifted from my old place to a new place...
We rented one room... We as in me and my sis... Hahaa~ Kinda wierd... coz its been very long since i shared a room with my sis...

I didn't call starhub to transfer the cable line over, but somehow, there are internet... So... lucky lor~! Hahaa~!

Sleep~! Tml another LONG day...

No comments: