Monday, November 02, 2009

Sleeping Hours...

Seems like my sleeping hours have changed again... I have been sleeping at weird hours and waking up at noon on weekends and normal hours on weekday... Somehow my body can tune to the days too! Hahaa~ Its 3.18am now and i haven sleep yet~ Best part? i got to be up by 6am to send nik to work and my class starts at 9am... I was supposed to prepare some stuffs for that class... but i really didn't have the time and energy now... Hiaz...

At least 1 major assignment is completed by today~ it was supposed to be due on last friday, but time was extended... lucky for us because come to think of it now, my work seemed a little tad shitty before... Now, it looked so much better... Hopefully that's wat the lecturer wants~

I think my grades will definitely suffer this semester~ :(
What can i do? blame myself for slacking so much lorz...

Slack~! STILL Slack!!!

No comments: