Friday, November 13, 2009

Okay... Exams!!!

I have just completed my last assignment for this semester.. After today, i can officially concentrate on my exam already... provided i dun suddenly turn off lor~ I have a very bad habit... i tend to switch off for at least 1 day after completing an assignment... but i have to tell myself that i have no time for that already...

My exam is on the 19th of November... and after that, its HOLIDAYS!!! Our class is going for paintball right after the paper... So exciting! Can't wait... Love paintball man~ Very fun~!

I'm already planning for my holidays already... and that's not good~ coz they are DISTRACTIONS~! Better concentrate... Can't jeopardize my grades for fun man~!

Alright, better slp now... still gotta go visit my sis in alexander tml... Oh... One more thing... It's FRIDAY THE 13TH~ if anyone's interested...

ZzzZzz... BANG!

No comments: