Sunday, September 23, 2007

Twisted or Sprained?

ICG Soccer... The game with most injuries... Our last game was a non-official 3rd 4th placing game... So since its not official, i get to play! but guess wat? I injured myself~ I played defence and i tink i did very well that nite... I manage to tackle the opponents successfully and pass the ball to my classmates quite a few times... Some of them was big and strong guys! I tink they were giving chance to me~ but my friend said no... They were playing the game hard!

Anyway, my last contact of the ball was to deflect the ball out of the game~ But becoz i used my loose ankle to do that and the impact was VERY HARD, i went down after a few steps that looked like a hop... I went down screaming man! It was excruciating, the pain.... I didn't want to let go of my ankle even thou jine, the medic, was already there... I tink i looked super silly and weak but no choice there... Best part? Once i'm off the pitch, my classmate shouted for the game to resume! My goodness...

My right feet is now swollen and bruised... Hope i can recover in time for my bike practical on tuesday!

Ouch!

No comments: