Wednesday, September 26, 2007

First time falling of a Bike~

Injured my ankle on Friday due to ICG Soccer as mentioned... But it's not fully recovered by Yesterday... But i still went ahead with my Bike Prac~ I'm not sure if it affected my performance, but i'm sure it affected me psychologically~ I was feeling afraid during practical... Jus before the start, i even dropped and cracked my sis's bf's helmet... Its like a bad omen man~

Anyway, during bike prac, i know i wasn't performing at all~ I dropped my bike twice and could pick it up myself thanks to my weak right ankle... Den during Emergency Brake Practice, I FLEW off the Bike, head first onto the tires... Luckily only my right shoulder hit the tires and my left palm broke the fall... The floor was very wet, and i tink becoz of the lack in confidence, i didn't brake with my right foot as much... This caused the front wheel to brake and thus causing me to FLY~! After that, a guy helped me picked up the bike and a went on for a few more rounds... I didn't dare to stop at the E-Brake Section~ Fear of falling again~ I muz overcome the fear, but not yesterday... Bruised and Tired already... I can't even park the bike properly becoz my right foot simply do not have the strength to do so? Irritating man~

But i passed... Surprisingly... And i stupidly booked for my circuit revision this morning at 8.15am even thou i haven recover~ So i ended up wasting 13 bucks coz i skipped the prac~ But the next prac is on friday~ hopefully i'll regain my confidence by then... Did i mention that this is the first time i DROPPED my Bike and FELL off the bike too...

Better Inside Circuit den Out~

No comments: