Tuesday, June 26, 2007

So many things~

All is settled for my "practicum" or school experience... Not too bad, the schools seems quite okay... I can wear PE attire to observe PE lessons... Not like my friend, she kena schools that wants her to wear Formal Attire and stand in the hot sun~ Super siao man~ Hahaa!!

Anyway today was supposed to go climbing with evon and saiful~ but came down with a flu~ I down tink i wan to be up there, sniffing away~ so stupid... Plus with all the fear about avian flu, my little flu may jus cause a scare in the confined area... Hahaa!

My cousin "killed" the computer but i have to fix it... What logic? I'll just give it a shot, but if can't help, den really too bad liao~ muz get the real computer ppl to check liao~

Lastly, adrian bought a NDS Lite for me... silver color~ Very pretty~ But i was quite angry becoz its such a waste of money~ But i wun be bringing it out yet, coz i have to totally drain the battery before charging it and i have yet to do so~ Heee~

And it was adrian's mom birthday yesterday~ so funny~ she was so tired, so she didn't smile in the pictures~ Even she said she's ready, she still didn't smile~ Hahaa!! Well, the pictures will be up in my album soon~ den you can see it for yourself what i mean~ Hahaa!

PC ar PC... So troublesome~

No comments: