Monday, June 04, 2007

Holiday Short Trips

Wanted to go Redang, Malaysia for a short getaway... But my aunty thought it was too far as it is a 12 hour bus journey there... So we decided on Pangkor Island, also in malaysia... After doing all the research as to wat we can do there, my aunty decided that she will not have anything to do there... Which is irritating becoz we already did all the research... Spending so much time trying to gather the price, which resorts, wat activities... We almost started planning the itinery... In the end, I tink we will end up going for a cruise... Which is irritating... Coz there is nothing much to do on a cruise...

Whats more? My uncle called me up early this morning just to tell me that its a holiday that my aunty needs... So go along with her.... So its not wat we want, but wat my aunty wants... If i'm not financially unstable, i would have gone to pangkor with my sis and her bf... I tink we will have a more fun time there on our own...

Hiaz... Wat to do? Jus go lo~

No comments: