Monday, February 20, 2006

Words can be so encouraging...

Hahaa~ This is Week 8 of Term 1 already... and arrangement was finally made for me to observe other teacher's teaching style... and guess wat? my observation is due next week...

Some of the teachers that i am supposed to observe are going for courses... so i approached my VP for some confirmations... She told me that these are not part of the procedure and that its arranged for my learning experience onli... She also told me that they have no problem with me and that they will be nominating me...

Which also means, so far i'm safe... Hopefully i will not make any serious mistakes for the next 4 months... Hopefully i can get into the course i want too...

I jus remembered... i didn't submit my lesson plans for 2 weeks liao~ Hahaa~ Hope he doesn't notice~!

I'm SAFE~!

No comments: