Thursday, February 09, 2006

Kula may have found a home~

My sister just went to SPCA to collect her adult cat~ a nice lady named sally decided to take in the cat and help us relocate Kula.... Hopefully all will end well...

As for me, i'm down with a bad case of cough and flu~ so i'm given 2 days mc...
My landlady said that as a parent, she dun like teachers taking sick leave... i'm a human too, and i'm also vulnerable to viruses... If i dun take sick leave, i might endanger the kids by spreading the virus to them~!

This is one thing that parents do not understand... Anyway, today is day 2 of my sick leave... I'll be returning to work tml... P5 camp is just around the corner... and i have to join in all 3 days of the camp becoz i'm in the PE comm. There goes my weekends...

LAC: ReLAC onli... (like REal)

No comments: