Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Good News Bad News...

Remember i mentioned bout having some good news and bad news? yeah... i'll reveal it today... u decide for yourself which is good or bad news... :)

Story goes like this...
I applied to be a PE teacher in Primary School... And i was called to go for an interview... So i went, very prepared to answer any questions regarding PE teacher... While in the interview, i was told that my application to be a PE teacher was rejected and was onli selected to be a general teacher... So in my state of shock, the interview went super badly...

Few weeks later, i recieved a letter from MOE... i was damn scared to open it... but i had to... so i did... To my surprise, i was SELECTED~! and had to attend this appointment briefing on 20th september... So i applied for my leave, prepared the necessary documents and got myself ready for the briefing...

Nearing the date, my current supervisor dropped a bomb shell on me... she asked me for my opinion about being sent overseas to study... scholarship and all... but details are all NOT confirmed... Only if i'm interested, den she will talk to the director... She did mention that the process will take a while, coz the director will also have to monitor my progress and i'll be heavily loaded with work to prove my worth...

Now, here is the catch... MOE actually called the director up to enquire bout some stuffs bout me~ and the director told my supervisor bout it... So, was i offered a scholarship becoz i'm leaving, or izzit becoz i'm really improving?

Well... the tentative date for me to start work is on the 03.01.06... i'll try and ask for a deferment to a later date, hopefully to give myself and the scholarship more time and of coz my bonus~ hahaa~!

Just heard that another colleague is leaving... i guess this department is falling apart...

More Later~!

No comments: