Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Finally~~~

Finally a project to call my own...
Its not something big, but at least i'm being useful for once...

I'm given the task to come up with some game proposals...
When i heard it i'm like "YES~! Finally i'm given something to do on my own~!" Hahahaa~!
I noe i'm mad to think that way, becoz the deadline is this coming friday... so i have to work doubly hard and fast... But hey, finally something that i will be doin on my own~!

When i ask my sup how come they so "kan4 de2 qi3 wo3", she laughed...
She told me its becoz the 2 main game designers are already working on something else and i'm the onli gamer left in the team...
Sad huh... Haha~ Nvm den~ I jus do my best and hope that they will like what i did~!

Back to drafting the Game Proposals~!~!~! Byeee...

No comments: