Thursday, August 18, 2005

So Angry~!

Very Irritating~!

I called Queensway up today again... Regarding the cert... Conversation summarised below...

me: "hi, i called yesterday regarding my o-level cert..."
qss: "sorry, we dun have ur cert..."
me: "if u dun have it, den izzit sent back to MOE?"
qss: "no... we dun have ur cert, From BuonaVista onli left with N-Level Certs... Other certs are from MeiChin Sec..."
me: "but how is that possible? its not just me, i have a few other friends that also haven collect their certs...
qss: "we cannot lose the certs... our heads will be chopped..."
me: "if its not with u, and its not lost because ur heads will be chopped off, and i remembered clearly that i didn't collect my cert... den where is it?!"
qss: "ok, y not u give me ur full name and phone number, i go and try to find it again..."
me: "ok..."
(i gave her my name and phone number)

so... end of conversation... for now...

me: " halo..."
qss: "hi, is this miss lee mei feng?"
me: "yes, speaking..."
qss: "we found ur cert..."
me: "u found my cert..."
qss: "yes, its all the way at the bottom... my staff didn't look thru the bottom most pile... she onli searched the top few stack..."
me: "so u found my cert..."
(qss verifies my name and ic)
me: "ok, i'll come down on monday morning to collect it..."


The thing is... this lady supposedly tried to find my cert too... now she is blaming her staff... well... wat can i say?

they work till 5pm on weekdays... and not working on weekends... so now how? monday collect and rush for interview? or take urgent leave??
i tink monday den collect lah... hahahaa~!

2 more hours of work for the day~!

1 comment:

sharlene said...

they're probably too lazy to search for it lah.. then when you gave them a "hidden threat", they panicked.. hahaha..

well.. just collect it b4 your interview lor.. or ask some1 to help you collect.. give the person an authorisation letter from you shld be ok liaoz.. hehe.. =)