Saturday, August 20, 2005

New Clothes, New Haircut~!

Wow... Body combat today was tough, but rewarding~ Hee...
But becoz of my sis's tuition, i have to stop next month onwards... until her o-level is over...

Was supposed to go shopping today... but my aunty abit lazy to go out... so ended up with me buying over her new shirt and borrowing her pants... not bad lah~ onli a little loose... I tink i slimmed down a little... Yay~!

Had a haircut... wun say its a new hairstyle, but i tink a little different~ i tried to pay attention to the hairstylist while he styled my hair, so i noe how to style on monday... but like quite hard leh~ hahahaa~!

Me using my cousin pc now... it SUCKs... Bombarded with popups all the time, can't even complete a sentence peacefully~ Hahaa~!

Alright gtg watch "Vampires: The Turning" liao~ Ciaoz...

No comments: