Thursday, June 17, 2010

Good weather today!

Today's weather is exceptionally gd with great sun and humidity level so high that u would feel like slpin even before u step out of the house.

Yesterday, weather was scary. imagine this... Heart of the city, orchard road, flooded to waist level and destroyed goods in the basement shops of lucky plaza! I think singapore will probably sink soon...

Today, I went back to nie to attend this interview for a rotary club award. I was so unprepared for it and I think I blabbered for most part. it will be a surprise if I did get the prize.

I found out that u will need to attend interview for the awards, so no interview means no awards. which means I'm probably goin home empty handed for both ceremonies. It's nt very impt, but it would be nice. after all, I did work quite hard. but so did many others.

now I'm looking back to my nie days and I kinda regret nt doing more. I wasted most of my time doin nothing, esp during the hols. if I'm paid, I'll do so much more.

Enough said. my 199 journey has come to an end in the new interchange. blog again soon.

out out out!

No comments: