Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Results are OUT!!

I was wondering what can i blog about today since i did not do anything significant for the past few days... but i remembered suddenly that my results are out! I'm very happy with my results~ it was better than expected... so i'm glad~ I expected a C for my math but i got a full grade up. So quite lucky le ba...

Other that my results, really nothing to blog about liao... so boring my holidays! I spent my days slacking, watching online tv, reading several pages from different books... Went to the library quite often to borrow books of different interests~ But that is really about all...

Wanted to go on a boat fishing trip, but nik, andy and beka were quite skeptical about it... saying things like, it will be boring.... dunno if we would be able to catch anything... and all these stuffs... so i gave up on the idea...

Whats coming up then? Wakeboarding! This coming monday, 4 gals, 1 instructor, 1 boat, the sun, the water and the wakeboard~! cool..... Haha! Hope my knees can hold up! :)

Yawnz...

No comments: