Sunday, February 08, 2009

We're going to the Zoo Zoo Zoo...

Saturday was burnt with the discussion for IM... from 10am to about 4pm... We thought of the lesson plans as a group, but we totally forgot about the unit plan... Guess we'll just copy and paste later... I know i am supposed to do my lesson plan today, but i'm just too tired...

Today was spent at the Zoo with my dearie! Got the tickets from the NIE Fiesta and decided to use it before the tickets expire and before the assignments REALLY kicks in... It was a good and sunny day to visit the zoo! Reached there at about 12pm, had KFC for lunch and KFC again after walking for bout 4 hours! Finished our trip at the Splash show where i got to throw a FRISBEE to Carlos, The Sea Lion! Haha~! Took many photos of the animals, and will upload them to my favourite Picasa once i find some time!

Everyday is Valentines Day for us! According to dear Nik... We already bought and exchanged our Valentines and Anniversary presents! I bought a Crumpler sling laptop bag for him, and he bought me a HTC Touch Diamond! Really cool~! Both bag and phone! And of coz, nik has been playing with my phone ever since~

Next week will be a SUPER hectic week... I really wonder if i'll be able to survive through the week... Meetings! Assignments due! Netball ICG! Frisbee Training! Study for Test! More Assignments! ARRGH!!

JIAYOU Ba!! Now thats what i call SCHOOL...

No comments: