Monday, November 13, 2006

Test Went Great~!

I was quite surprised when i saw the paper... I was able to answer most of the questions~! Hee~

But that came with great consequences... I went to the woodlands library to study with my fren... After bout 6 hours, we decided that its time to go back~ So we headed for the mrt...

Guess wat, i joined the latest craze of escalator accidents. I hurt my big toe but luckily, i didn't lose alot of blood... Hahahaa~ But i suddenly felt faint, i tink maybe not enuff blood glucose... didn't have lunch~ So i lost my card holder which has my student card, nets card, ezlink and cash card... i'm onli hoping that somebody will return my student card... i dun really care bout the rest of the cards... Well, back to the story, now i'm limping slightly~ Hahaha~

Now, I'm left with and Essay to complete before the exams... I have to write a 2500-3000 word essay that involves factual information... So basically i couldn't crap my way thru~! Hiaz... better start reading my materials so i can start on my essay tml...

Oh, i'm kinda tapping into other ppl's wireless connection now, coz i borrowed my cousin's laptop to do my essay... Hahahaa~!

Estimated essay completion, Wednesday night~!

No comments: