Friday, September 29, 2006

WakeBoarding...

Yesterday went for wakeboarding intro course with the NIE Wakeboarding Team...
Didn't noe that such a team existed until today...

The instructor for the day is VERY good~! I managed to get up on my first try~! And i learnt how to swerve left and right... Hahaa~! Shiok~! I'm very tempted to join the team... But its very expensive... Each session will cost about 60 bucks minimum...

Today when i woke up, i almost couldn't lift up my hands~! hahaha~ too tired man...

I'm writing this entry at my contract school~ Coz i am here for their children's day celebration... The concert is performed by teachers... Quite funny~ to a point where its kinda embarrasing... I wonder wat the kids will say to them next time~ Hahahaa~!

Happy Children's Day~!

No comments: