Thursday, July 13, 2006

Super Irritated...

Yeapz...
I'm super irritated with my colleague...
I'm thrown with a new project since i'm "quite free"...

Other den babysitting soccer (mon) and babysitting bowling (tues), I was also supposed to babysitting a learning journey (thurs). But i signing my bond today, so i skipped the learning journey...

Well, anyway, i was given a new project. I'm supposed to do a corporate video with onli windows movie maker... HAhaa~! What a limitation... Dunno how sial... Maybe use flash or something... Coz i also dunno how to use adobe after effects...

So tempted to carry my own pc to school to work... But can't coz my sis using it~ Hiaz... School PC Sucks...

Back to the story... becoz i'm given this project, i'm not supposed to be having relief duty... Not enough time, deadline is 21st July... and i onli noe of it yesterday...

BUT suddenly i see a relief duty list on my table and i approached the person in-charge bout it... I'm going off early becoz i have to prepare to go HQ~ The conversation turned for the worse when she ask "how come you never tell me?" and it worsened with "I only have 2 free people to make use of. so i have to make full use of the two of you..." I was so so irritated by the way she put the message across...

So... I jus told her bout the project again and mentioned that if it can't be finished in time becoz of relief duties den its not my fault... And she asked "are u threatening me?"

Well, i can't speak to her anymore so i walked off... But later she came to try and resolve the matter between the two of us becoz she didn't want the matter to reach VP... Hiaz... Sucks...

Last thing... I signed my 8 year BOND... Hahaa~!

I'm BONDED...

No comments: