Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Crazy Load of Work

This is the last official week of school...
And as usual, there is a crazy load of work waiting for me to finish... So irritating...
Alot of things were given at the last minute...

I had to give some grading for PE and HE... but quess wat? because i onli saw them since term 2, i couldn't connect the names to the faces... So i had a super hard time grading them, until a point where i stopped tinking and just pure guess guess grading... :)

I know that is wrong, but can't help it if things were given to me last min...

Speech day is coming too... I'm in the deco commitee, refreshments commitee, reception commitee, etc etc... So i had to climb ladders, tie wires, hang cloth and alot more... Den i have to get myself a business like suit... all because of the formality of speech day...

So sianz.. Back to work...

No comments: