Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Dead PC

My PC is pretty much dead...

Started out with my PC could not shut down... Keeps restarting even if i clicked on the shut down button... Did a virus scan, spyware scan etc etc... still could not solve the problem... so the only way was to "manually" shut it down...

So while i was still using, it was still okay... until i came back from adrian's place on sunday night~ dats when i got the shock of my life~! My monitor was DEAD~! At least thats my first impression... I could on my PC, but no transmission to the monitor~ but when i plugged out the monitor from my pc, the "No Signal" message appeared... So i guess it wasn't my monitor...

So no choice there, brought it over to adrian's place, dismantle the tower to see if anything is loose... Finally after touching the sockets, the pc was able to transmit some info onto the monitor... Guess wat it said? "Boot Failure: System Halted"

Arrrrgh~! How now?? what could be the prob?? I having such a headache~ No money liao still liddat~ Sianz sia... Luckily my hard disk still ok~

Hope its my gfx card... My gfx card sucks anyway...

SWTO4TODEEP

4 comments:

wingéd densetsu said...

does it give out a high 'beep' sound when u first switch it on?

RosennA said...

It did~ but that was to prompt me that i did not plug in my keyboard and mouse~

sharlene said...

i dunno much about comps but i sympathise with u..

RosennA said...

Thanks~!